We strive to keep administration costs down to a minimum (and indeed believe we run at a far lower costs than other homeless charities). Nevertheless we need money to run. If you feel that this organisation is something you would like to support then do please sign up here.
Helps towards the cost of moving a tenant into one of our homes.
Helps pay for an Empowerment Worker to support a tenant.
Covers the cost of meeting a prisoner at the prison gates and settling them into their new Hope into Action home.
You can make a one off donation or a regular Direct Debit, every donation makes a difference to us.Donate Now
Donate by Text
You can now text your support for Hope into Action. It is quick and easy to donate by text. The donation is added to your next phone bill.
- To make a one off donation of £5 text HIAS115 to 70070.
- To make a one off donation £10 text HIAS1110 to 70070.
Leaving a gift in your will
There are a few types of gift you can leave us in your will:
- A cash gift or pecuniary gift. This is when you leave an exact sum of money to us.
- A gift in trust. You can leave a gift to someone to use over a period of time. At the end of that period the gift can be passed on to the charity.
- A share of your estate or residuary gift. This is when you leave a percentage of your estate to a charity.
- A specific gift e.g. furniture for one of our houses etc.
If you are interested in leaving a gift for Hope into Action in your will please contact us or speak to your solicitor.